We Need LOTS of Scouts! Siblings too! We will be sorting out the food after collection.
Saturday morning (NOV 11) we will meet at 8:45 a.m. at GBE to begin collected donated goods from our neighbors in Greenbriar.
WE NEED BOXES! Specific size: paper ream/ banker boxes
I have updated the website with an overall route map that includes all the dens. Now you can simply open your phone to check your routes!!
- Safety First!
- Parents should be taking the donations from the scouts and putting them into the cars.
- Kids should not be leaving the sidewalks to go into the streets or crossover without supervision.
- Stay with kids when they need to wait for a neighbor to go inside and gather collections.
- Do NOT let them go inside of people’s homes. If they have an emergency, please have an adult from our group supervise them.
- We need 1 Driver for each Den/ Group to drive the routes and act as a mobile collection point. Please see me at arrival if you would like to volunteer.
- Please knock on doors! We have seen a dramatic increase in donations when we started knocking. Many people just simply forget.
We will have Hot Chocolate, Coffee and snacks for everyone when they return from their routes!
Leave a comment